Saturday, March 9, 2013

Ramblings

     So today was one of those stay home and clean days. Mom, Eli (brother), and myself worked together to get a few things done. I cleaned the kitchen and swept the floors, mom mopped the floors and cleaned the bathrooms, and Eli took out the trash and vacuumed  the carpets. We also worked on laundry and cleaning our rooms. All in all, I'd say the house looks pretty tidy.
     It will be especially important to keep everything clean once the baby comes. The only thing I'm really worried about is that Monkey (baby's nickname) might be allergic to the animals. We have two dogs, two cats, a bird, and a hamster. Here are some pictures! (Note: I do not have a picture of the hamster, but her name is Bella.)

Raxel the Pug
Smudge the Poodle
Zoey the Conure

Patriot the Ragdoll
Cubby the Burmese











                                                                                             


     We have had Patriot and Cubby since I was a little kid. Zoey we've had for about two years. Raxel is six months old, and the poor guy will be getting fixed this Wednesday (sorry Raxel, but we can't have you making Pugapoos with the poodle!) Smudge is about three months old, and she is half the size of Raxel! Anyways, I'm hoping the baby won't have animal allergies, because I would hate to have to let go of any of these guys. The only one we would be able to keep is Smudge, since poodles are hypoallergenic.

But enough about the animals, here's the big thing that's happening this week! 

     This Tuesday (March 12th), I will be having my second trimester ultrasound. This particular ultrasound is very special to me! Why? Because I will be finding out whether Monkey is a boy or a girl. (Hurrah!) I can't even begin to explain my excitement. I'm hoping for a girl, but if it's a boy then I'll love him all the same. Brandon (baby's father), his dad Peter, and Peter's fiance Nichole, are hoping its a boy. Even some of my family in California are hoping for a boy, but I think that's just because they want to send me all the hand-me-downs from their own kids (LOL). I have names picked out already. For a girl, Anna Raquel Lazar. For a boy, Brayden Leigh Lazar.
     Other then that, there is not much else going on this week except for training for my job at Starbucks, and a few other appointments. Please feel free to leave comments! Any tips about parenting would be very helpful. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment