Thursday, March 7, 2013

"... Her mission: To blog what no new mom has blogged before!"

     This is my first blog, EVER! I've know about blogs for years, yet never tried to start writing one. The first time I ever saw a blog was about 4 or 5 years ago. Nowadays there are vlogs (video blogs), but I think writing is much more intimate. 
     So a little bit about myself. For those of you who don't know me well my name is Shari Scarlett Lazar. I prefer to be called by Scarlett, but for those who knew me when I went by Shari, Shari is okay too. I was born in Florida, USA in 1994. My birthday is the 22nd of March (I'll be turning 19 two weeks from now). I currently reside in Alaska, and I have lived here since I was about 4 years old. I live with my mother (Layla), my brother (Eli), and my stepfather (Ruben). 
     I am a mommy in training. I am preparing to bring my own bundle of joy into this world, and I couldn't be happier! Right now I am in my second trimester, about 19 weeks pregnant. (Halfway there! Hurrah!) No I am not married, but please don't judge me before you even know me. Despite becoming pregnant, I have not dropped out of college, and I plan to take classes even after the baby is born. 
     Today I started a new job working as a coffee barista for Starbucks. I am very excited to be working there, and I hope my new coworkers will enjoy working with me. As for the customers, I hope to always make their day when I serve them a delicious coffee! 
     Since I am relatively new to blogging, any suggestions or comments on how to get started are most welcome! I am also open to any requests on sharing my opinions on a variety of topics.  

1 comment:

  1. Please feel free to leave comments! Since I am new to blogging, any feedback or suggestions are welcome. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete