Thursday, October 24, 2013

So much for posting everyday right?

Hi everyone! 


Long time no blog!

     So I had made it my goal to blog everyday when I started using blogger, but that goal kind of went out the window, since at the time I was pregnant, working full time and attending two college classes. Now I'm back (well kind of). Brayden arrived a week and a half early in July rather than August, and I have ever since been very happy! Oh and tired ( what new parent isn't?) Brayden is now 3 months old if you can believe it! I certainly can't, considering that my only sense of time is dependent of looking at my iPhone when I can't remember what day it is. 

     My story of Brayden's birth is certainly entertaining, but I'm going to have to save it for another time. For now I'll leave you guys with a cute video of Brayden's first social smiles! Ta-ta for now! 





No comments:

Post a Comment