Thursday, October 24, 2013

I'm praying that I can see my family soon...

Hey everyone, I just thought I might share this "GoFundMe" page I made. I'll be thankful to anyone whose willing to lend a hand....


This is what I wrote about my goal.
"Hi I'm Scarlett. I am trying to scrape up enough to go see my Great Grandparents in California, along with other relatives. I haven't seen any of these amazing people since 2008, and I miss them so much. I recently gave birth to my son this past July, and since have been wanting to take him to California so that my Great Grandpa and Grandma can meet their great-great grandson before it's too late. (My Great Grandmother's health has fallen dramatically in the past few years.) Unfortunately, I only make close to minimum wage, and I can only work part time because I have to be home with my baby boy while his father is also working. It may take a long time to save up enough money to make a round trip to California, especially since I still have to pay bills before paying for anything else. I've been feeling desperate to see my Grandparents for over a year now, and every time I start saving up money, I end up having to use it for something I wasn't expecting to pay for. This is the first time I've ever used GoFundMe, and I will be very grateful for anyone who lends me a hand and contributes to my hopes of going to California. Thank you."

No comments:

Post a Comment