Friday, November 15, 2013

Stay Calm and Just BLOG!

Good Morning!

Or evening for those of you who are night owls (like me). 

     So I have no idea what I should talk about right now. It's not that I have nothing to talk about, just that there are so many things going through my head lately, that it's hard to focus on just one thing. I have to admit... I have been having a hard time lately. With almost EVERYTHING. I knew being a mommy would be hard, and even though I have been trying to keep up with all things that have been happening around me, it can be very difficult at times. My problem is, is that things have been overwhelming me all the time for the past few weeks. What's worse, is that when I try to take break for even a day or two, more things keep piling up and up and UP (quite literally in the case of my laundry). 
     Then I feel guilty, because while I'm typing this, I think of all the hard working, single women out there, who are taking care of their children all on their own. Let me just say that those are the women I have the utmost respect for. My mom for example took care of my brother and I for a few years all by herself, before she married my step dad two years ago. To this day she has cared for me, and if it weren't for her,
I probably would be living with my son in low-income housing. So a big shout out to all the single moms out there who are working hard! 
     Anyways, I figured that writing in my blog might help me get out of the slump I've been feeling. The stress has been starting to affect my physical health as well. I tend to carry a lot of stress in my shoulders, and as of late, I have started to experience more muscular knots in my neck and shoulders from stress, holding Brayden, working, and carrying other things like the diaper bag and my Medela "Pump in Style" bag/ purse. Have any of you other mommies had or have problems with this? I'm planning on scheduling a doctors appointment to see what therapy they might recommend. My shoulders and neck have gotten so bad to the point where I'm starting to get frequent headaches, plus shooting pains down my arms. So any advice, or home remedies for relaxation, or even your loving prayers would be welcome.
     Another thing that has been on my mind. Lack of mula! It's about 2 am right now, where I'm at. Which of course would make today the 15th of this month. The dreaded day when I have to make payments for my car, credit card, and personal loan. That's $298 for the car + a minimum of $15 for my credit card payment + $68 for the personal loan. I only have $415 in my bank account right now. Which means after I finish paying my bills today, I'll only have $34 in my bank account until my next pay check which is next Friday. I bet a lot of you can relate to how I feel about money right now. Don't you just wish you were a little kid?? I remember when I was little and didn't even know what a dollar bill was! I have a little bit of cash to get me through the week, but I am hoping that I won't need to use it (I'm trying to save my cash tips for a trip to see my family in California next year). 

Enough of my babbling though, have a SUPER awesome Friday!

With lots of nerdy love,

Scarlett

No comments:

Post a Comment